Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Blog Features

I'm looking for some feedback on the Troop Blog. I met with Dallin and Zach and we decided to move the calendar to the bottom so that you see the most recent post first. I've also added to the sidebar a list of the merit badges that your patrol leaders have chosen to work on in the order that we will do them. Instead of assigning certain merit badges to specific weeks, we will just start at the top of the list and work on that merit badge until it is finished. Hopefully we can get most of them done in one or two weeks. The more that you work on at home, the faster we will finish and be able to move on to some of the really fun merit badges. The goal is to finish the required merit badges before camp so that you can all have lots of fun at camp and not have to worry about the ones that aren't as fun. Finally, I will put a new post on the blog on Monday or Tuesday of each week telling what we will be doing for the activity that week (i.e. what you need to bring or work on beforehand!). If you have any other ideas, leave a comment. We want this to be a resource that will be really helpful to you, so let me know what will help you the most.

No comments: